Weber® Genesis® E-435Key Features
When Weber first launched the original Weber Genesis in 1985, it revolutionised the gas BBQ world. The pitmaster purists who were so used to cooking over fire were skeptical, but they soon realised in a life where time matters more than ever - the speed of firing up a gas BBQ and the incredible barbecue made the Genesis BBQ a real consideration for folks' backyard grilling.
The Weber Genesis E-435 is part of the newly revamped 2022 Weber Genesis Range. The Weber Genesis E435 BBQ is a step up from the E-425S and the S-425S Grills as it is packed with all of their features as well as a handy side burner for sauteing or heating up sauces in a pan as well as an integrated stow away side cabinet - great for storing tools or Weber Crafted cooking accessories.
- 12 Year Limited Warranty
- Black enamel finished lid and cabinet doors
- 4 Burners plus an extra burner (Sear burner controlled by red knob) in the extra large Sear Zone - great for searing off multiple steaks
- The Sear Burner (the red knob off centre)
- Expandable 2nd cooking level.
- Extra-large folding prep & serve table
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates - easy to clean and great at holding heat, perfect for good looking sear lines!
- Weber Crafted Frame allows you to use Crafted Range and GBS range Accessories
- Easy cleaning Grease Management System
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars
- Brushed Steel look on side tables and control panel
- Polished Metal handle and Control knobs
- Infinity Ignition (1x double AA battery included)
- Extra Large Prep and Serve side table
- 6 Table Tool Hooks
- Cabinet with tank sump big enough to house up to a 13kg Patio Gas Bottle
- Side BBQ Locker
- Includes grease scraper
Cased inside the great looking exterior of the new Weber Genesis is the BBQ's engine. The BBQ's main components include the ignition system, the stainless steel burners, stainless steel Flavorizer Bars and the Grease management System. Working together you have an incredibly consistent system that makes BBQ'ing life easy.
The 3 stainless steel burners
cased inside Weber's cast aluminium cookbox also holds an extra burner that can be fired up for some extra oomph - the Sear Burner
is exactly the same as the other burners and is controlled by the red control knob towards the right hand side of the cooking area. This extra burner gives you an area on your BBQ with intense heat, perfect for searing your steaks and achieving that perfect medium rare - yes please! The stainless steel burners are tapered, this means gas is distributed evenly from front to back, spreading the heat equally around the cooking surface.
new and improved Grease Management System
means that you spend less time cleaning and more time cooking! The shape of the Flavorizer bars means that fat and juices are funneled away from the burners into an easy to remove catch pan. This means that you're less likely to suffer flare ups which can ruin food, and you don't have to spend hours cleaning the barbecue. Fat travels through the grease management system into a disposable drip tray - we recommend keeping an eye on this and changing when it goes past half full - one is included in the BBQ and replacements can be bought separately, at a reasonably cheap pric
The Side Burner is
built into the left hand side table. The side table can be used as a shelf or uncover the hob and use a pan to saute vegetables or heat up sauces.
What are Weber Flavorizer Bars
? The Weber Flavorizer bars sit straight above the burners - they get extremely hot so once fat hits them, it vaporizes that fat and turns it into BBQ smoke - this is where the BBQ flavour comes from. Fat that doesn't vaporize is guided by the shape of the Flavorizer bars down into the Grease management System and into the catch pan for easy disposal.
Functionality is important, but so are looks and the new Weber Genesis 2022 version wins on that front too! Solid front doors enclose an expanded storage area that can now house a large 13kg Patio Gas bottle. The Brushed Steel look of the control panel, knobs, handle and trim makes this BBQ ooze class.
New for 2022 is Weber's upgrade on the the Gourmet Barbecue System - this was several circular accessories that allowed you to cook various dishes on your BBQ. This system fitted most Weber BBQs but didn't fulfill its full capability on some of the larger Gas BBQs - there was room to do more, so Weber have now introduced for 2022, the Weber Crafted System
- add on Crafted accessories so you can have a large area to bake pizzas, sear steaks with good looking sear lines or grill vegetables in a basket with no risk of the veg falling through the grates.
Barbecuing should be effortless, and Weber's work towards that has taken a massive leap forward. Above the normal cooking grate there is an Expandable Cooking level
- feeding a bigger crowd than normal? This grate can be expanded to allow you to barbecue even more food and it has the capacity to cook smoke a brisket. Decide not to expand it and this grate can be used as a warming rack. The latest Weber Genesis has a squarer looking lid and it has more height than its predecessor - this not only gives you head space when using the expandable warming rack but it also means that you no longer have to remove the cooking grates when using a rotisserie - the Weber Rotisserie can be purchased separately.
The new Weber Genesis has two side tables but the right-hand side table is larger and perfect for prepping food. Prep dinner and serve outside, so not to miss out on the party outside. The large side table can accommodate multiple serving trays and cutting boards, so everything is within arm's reach.
All Genesis BBQs have an electronic Infinity Ignition
button for reliable and easy igniting.
Weber® Genesis® E-435 Dimensions
Product Open Lid:
158 x 174 x 78cm
Product Closed Lid:
122 x 174 x 69cm
To compare which Weber Genesis is right for you, please refer to the below table to highlight the key differences in the Weber Genesis Range:
Click on the Reviews tab for Reviews of the Weber Genesis E-435