Welcome to the World of Weber. We are the largest independent online Weber BBQ retailer in the United Kingdom. We sell the entire range of 2015 Weber BBQs and Accessories including the One Touch Premium, Mastertouch, Spirit, Genesis Summit, Smokey Mountain, Smokey Joe and Q Series.
At WOWBBQ.co.uk we only stock genuine Weber Barbecues
. The choice is easy! As the leading independent online retailer of Weber BBQs we consistently aim to ensure that all of the genuine Weber BBQs we sell are priced to ensure that we are the cheapest online!
WOWBBQ.co.uk is an official Weber Partner Store and our team of highly trained and practiced weber experts are on call to answer any and all of your product questions. We can give you the best advice for all your Weber BBQ needs. Which Weber BBQ to buy, how to assemble and more importantly how to to make the most out of it when it comes to cooking!
With a Weber BBQ the decision comes down to one simple question.
Both types of BBQ have their own following so if you are stuck on which one to buy, give us a call on 0208 829 8849 and we can help you make a decision.
Perhaps you are after some of the fantastic Weber gadgets that can really make your BBQ life easier? Checkout our Accessories
pages. It is here that the Weber lifestyle becomes a reality... All of the Weber accessories are of an exceptionally high quality so that you can always rely on them to help you become the BBQ hero in your neighborhood! From Weber smoking chips to digital audible thermometers, we have it all!
We even offer FREE next day delivery. Click here for Terms and conditions.
We are the Weber Experts
* Does not include the Budget products
The second destination on our around the world BBQ tour is China!
We've adapted a very traditional chinese dish for cooking on your Weber BBQ.
This dish may be one of the most complex recipes that we will post but it's something very different and sure to impress your guests.
Comprising of sticky sweet pork which is braised and grilled and a soft pillowy tender steamed bao bun, we think this recipe is a real winner.
Who'd have though it? Steamed Pork Boa Buns on the BBQ!
Steamed Pork Boa Buns
For the filling:
- 8 Tbsp of Honey
- 8 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 8 Tbsp of Hoisin Sauce
- 5 Tbsp of Mirin Rice Wine
- 2 Tbsp of Sesame/Peanut Oil
- 8 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1.5 Tsp Chinese five spice
- 1.8kg Pork Shoulder
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
For the buns:
- 2 Sachets of active dried yeast
- 1.5 cups of warm water
- 3 Tbsp of Sugar
- 4 Tbsp of cold pressed bran oil
- 4 Tsp of baking powder
- 5 cups of plain flour
Garnish to taste:
- Spring onions (roughly chopped)
- Red Chillies (roughly chopped)
IN THE KITCHEN
The night before:
- Combine all the spices and seasonings for the pork in a mixing bowl.
- Slice your pork into inch thick strips.
- Bag up your pork with the marinade and leave overnight.
On the day:
- Combine the warm water, yeast and a pinch of sugar. Stir.
- Sit for 10 minutes until frothy; add the 4 Tbsp of oil.
- In another bowl - combine flour, baking powder and the remaining sugar.
- Ideally use a mixer machine and slowly add the yeast mixture.
- Mix until you form a ragged dough ball; it should be slightly sticky.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured board and kneed to form a smooth ball.
- Place into a large oiled mixing bowl, coat with oil.
- Cover with cling film; pressing the film directly onto the dough.
- Set in a warm place & leave to rise for an hour
- The dough ball should double in size.
- Portion the dough balls onto small squares of parchment paper.
- Steam for 10 minutes; ideally using a bamboo steamer.
- Weber Genesis E330 Gas BBQ
- Large drip trays
AT THE BBQ
- Using the indirect method slowly cook your marinated pork until tender.
- Sear the pork strips to add some colour and carmelise the sweet sticky marinade.
- Dice the chopped pork.
- Using your side burner combine the meat pieces and cooking juices.
- Combine cornstarch with an equal measure of warm water; add to pork sauce to thicken.
- Cook down until a thick meaty filling is formed.
- Prepare the dough as instructed and steam!
- You can either slice open your cooked bun and stuff with filling or form the dough around the filling and steam the bun with the filling inside!
- When cooked, rip open and garnish to taste. Delicious!
Recipe sourced from Two Lazy Gourmets